Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Magical Kingdom!













Asher and I had a fabulous day with the George family (minus Ray) at the Magical Kingdom. Despite the mass of people we enjoyed the thrill of 17 rides! Included were 3 times for Star Tours, and 4 times for Toy Story Rides. It was our first time over at California Adventure and I think Soaring over California is my new favorite ride. Along with a great day at the park I was able to have some quality time with my buddy Kelli. I adore her and I value her friendship a lot. Like me, Kelli has twins too....so we have double the amount of stuff to talk about. Oh and Disneyland at Christmas time is a must do. The parade in  itself is a reason to go. The decorations and the lights SPECTACULAR and to top it all off a firework show. Asher and I had so much fun that we are now proud owners of season passes. Can't wait to go in the Spring for the new Cars Land at California Adventure Park. XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment