Sunday, February 19, 2012

Showered with Love...

The throne....for Lea while she opened her gifts.

The Lolly bar where departing gifts filled wax bags with Lea's favorite candies. Lemondrops, hot tamales, cherry sours, and bubble gum.





The hostess's with the mostess's

Asher, made a short appearance.



I stuck baby pictures of Lea and Anthony in flower 'frogs" mason jars and scattered around the party.


I purchased a vintage library for baby Vega and had each guest sign a book.
Lea and Great Grandmas to be.

Coconut Cake and Cookies and Milk!







My most previous child hood friend is about to have a baby! I am so excited I want to scream it from the mountain tops and tell everyone I know. Soon little baby Vega will be here and I can hold her and squeeze her cute baby cheeks and eat her baby toes. I can't wait!!! A few weeks ago ,with the help of my mom and great buddy Jessica, we threw a shower honoring Lea and her baby girl. Although a little breezy the day was gorgeous. Jess (owner of PeeBee and Jays and the Corktree....she knows what she's doing)  made some awesome sammies and salads, and home made cookies!!! Our other buddy Jess Mayer topped it off with a Coconut cake ,Lea's favorite. My mom and I got to focus on the Little details. As usual I wish I would have taken more photos, but I was busy having too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment